Article 1 (Purpose)
These terms and conditions apply to the use of all services (hereinafter referred to as “services”) provided on the website and mobile applications of Sboard (hereinafter referred to as “Sboard”) operated by EdulinkGlobal Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”). The purpose is to stipulate matters related to the rights, duties, and responsibilities of users. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to e-commerce using PC communication, wireless, smartphone (Android/Apple) apps, etc.
Article 2 (Explanation, Explanation and Revision of the Terms and Conditions)
1. The “Company” shall post the contents of these Terms and Conditions, the trade name and representative, business address, telephone number, e-mail address, business registration number, etc. (However, the specific contents of the terms and conditions can be viewed through the connection screen within the site.)
2. "Company" refers to the Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection Etc., the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, the Basic Act on Electronic Documents and Electronic Transactions. This agreement may be amended to the extent that it does not violate relevant laws such as the Basic Consumer Act.
3. When the “Company” revises the terms and conditions, specify the date of application and the reason for the revision, and 7 days before the effective date, however, 30 days in the case of changing the contents that are unfavorable to members, on the site (homepage) together with the current terms and conditions from the day before the effective date.
4. In accordance with paragraph 3 of this article, if a member does not express his/her intention to refuse from the date the "Company" announces to 7 days after the effective date of the revised terms and conditions, he/she will be deemed to have approved the changed terms and conditions. If there is no agreement, it is deemed that the changed terms and conditions have been approved. If the member does not agree to the revised terms and conditions, the member may cancel the use contract.
Article 3 (Obligations of the Company)
1. The "Company" does not engage in acts prohibited by related laws and these Terms and Conditions or contrary to good morals and does its best to provide the "services" continuously and stably.
2. The "Company" strives to protect personal information, including credit information, so that members can safely use the "services" and discloses and complies with the personal information processing policy.
3. The "Company" has the necessary human resources and systems to properly handle user complaints or damage relief requests that occur in connection with the use of the service.
4. If the "Company" recognizes that the opinions or complaints raised by the members in relation to the use of the "services" are justified, they must be handled through appropriate procedures. However, if immediate processing is difficult, the member shall be notified of the reason and processing schedule.
Article 4 (Rights of the Company)
1. The "Company" owns all content ("Company" provisions), software and all intellectual property rights related to "services” and has all related legal rights and interests.
2. The "Company" must obtain certain rights from the member for the contents provided by the member to operate the "services" safely and normally. Accordingly, the member agrees to grant the right to modify, reproduce and distribute the member's content by the "Company" for the content provided by the member using the "services". In addition, the "Company" enables the use of the content for the purpose of providing the "services" to others with whom the "Company" has a contractual relationship with the provision of the "services", transfers the rights to the content, and complies with legal obligations. You also agree that you may allow third parties to use your content for the purpose of doing so.
3. Except for the rights granted to the "Company" in these terms and conditions, parent and student members retain all rights to the member's content. Without the consent of the member, the "Company" cannot disclose the member's content. However, only for the content distributed by the member for the purpose of sharing or the content obtained with the member's consent, it is deemed that the member agrees to use, display, distribute, and modify the member's content.
4. "Company" may terminate the member's use of the "services" or use of the member's account or put it into a dormant state. The reasons for the "Company" to terminate the member's account or use of the "services" are as follows, including cases against the provision of the "services and the policy of the "Company".
- If a member violates these terms and conditions or individual contracts,
- In case the member's request or the member himself/herself deletes the member's account,
- If the member has not used the "services" for more than one year,
- In case of non-payment or delinquency of expenses that the member must pay to the “Company” or others in relation to the use of “services”,
- When requested by government agencies,
- If it is deemed inappropriate for the "company" to continue to provide "services" due to other serious reasons.
Article 5 (Rights and Obligations of Members)
1. Members must abide by the relevant laws, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the guidelines for use and the notices in relation to the “services” and the notices of the “Company”.
2. Members retain copyright and other rights only to the content provided, posted, or displayed by the member through the “services” of the Company”.
3. The member is responsible for the data (including both public and private) collected by the member and posted on the “services”, and the member bears no legal responsibility in relation to the data as well as not infringing on any rights of others agree to do
4. The “Company” provides the member with a non-transferable, non-exclusive right to use the “services” provided by the “Company” to the member to the extent permitted by this Agreement until the effect of this Agreement is exhausted.
5. The member agrees to take all responsibility for any actions that occur in the member account and the consequences thereof.
Article 6 (Service Provision and Conditions of Use)
1. In principle, the "Company" provides the "services" 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
2. The “Company” may change all or part of the “services” provided according to operational and technical needs if there is a significant reason, SMS, etc.
3. The "Company" may request the member to submit name, date of birth, contact information and other information to use the "services", and the member must maintain the accuracy and completeness of such information. In some cases, a member may provide a username, password, and e-mail address to use the "services".
4. The "Company" is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by the member's failure to submit accurate information to the "Company" or not to safely store the member's account information.
5. Members must separately pay all costs such as equipment and communication costs required to use the "services".
6. The “Company” may conduct regular inspections if necessary to provide “services”, and the regular inspection time shall be announced on the “services” provision screen.
Article 7 (Use of Paid Services)
1. The "Company" provides "services" for free, but some "services" may be provided for a fee.
2. When a member uses the service provided by the "Company" for a fee (hereinafter referred to as "paid service"), the "paid service" shall in principle pay in advance, and the payment method is mobile phone payment, credit card payment, and/or account transfer. Members can choose to pay by bankbook deposit, prepaid electronic payment method, etc.
3. The "Company" may additionally request the member's personal information necessary for payment, and the member must accurately provide the personal information requested by the "Company".
4. Members who have entered an individual “paid service” use contract within 7 days from the date the use contract is established, or within 1 month from the date of being able to use the “paid service” if the concluded use contract is performed differently. You may withdraw your subscription within 30 days of the date you knew or should have known the facts. However, the "paid service" of the "Company" may include services that cannot be withdrawn as stipulated in the Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce, and the Contents Industry Promotion Act, and in this case the "Company" can limit the right of withdrawal, one of the following measures shall be taken in accordance with this Act:
- Including the fact about “paid service” that cannot be withdrawn
- Provision of methods such as temporary or partial use
5. The general method of refunding the service fee for reasons attributable to the member is as follows:
- If the "paid service" provided by the "Company" is a service in which the use or purchase of the service is completed only by one use after payment, no refund is possible after using the "paid service."
- If the "paid service" provided by the "Company" is a service that lasts for less than one month (based on payment) after payment, the remainder of the amount excluding the amount corresponding to the number of days of use from the date of cancellation is refunded (the provisions of this section are for one-month increments) This also applies to "paid services" that are paid monthly)
- If the "paid service" provided by the "Company" is a service that lasts more than one month (payment standard) after payment, the remaining amount will be refunded from the date of cancellation excluding the amount corresponding to the number of days of use
6. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in each of the following cases, the full amount paid by the individual member will be refunded.
- In case of failure to use the service due to reasons attributable to the "Company" despite the service failure or the minimum technical specifications presented by the "Company."
- If the service purchased by the member is not provided.
- If the provided service is different from or significantly different from indications and advertisements.
- In case the normal use of the service is significantly impossible due to a defect in the provided service.
7. Members may object to the usage fee. However, objections to the usage fee must be raised within 30 days from the date the cause is known and within 3 months from the date the cause occurs.
8. The "Company" shall refund in the same way as the payment of the usage fee in the case of an overpayment or a full refund. However, if refund is impossible in the same way or partial refund due to premature termination of the service, the refund will be made in a separate method determined by the "Company". The "Company" will refund within 3 business days from the date the refund obligation arises, and if the refund is delayed, the delayed interest rate will be refunded in accordance with the Enforcement Decree of the Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce, However, if the member's cooperation is required for the refund, no interest will be paid for the delay in the refund due to the member's fault.
9. The cost of refund shall be borne by the member in the case of a refund due to a cause attributable to the member, and by the "Company" in the case of a refund due to a cause attributable to the "Company".
Article 8 (Suspension of Services)
1. The “Company” may temporarily suspend the provision of “services” in the event of maintenance, inspection, replacement and breakdown of information and communication facilities such as computers, communication interruption, national emergency, congestion of use of “services” or significant operational reasons. there is. In this case, the "Company" notifies the site (homepage) or individual members by e-mail, SMS, etc. However, if there is an unavoidable reason that the “Company” cannot notify in advance, it may be notified afterwards.
2. The “Company” may modify, suspend, or change some or all the services provided free of charge for the needs of the “Company” policy and operation, and, unless there is a special provision in the relevant law, separate compensation to the members does not apply.
3. If the service cannot be provided due to the conversion of business items, abandonment of business, integration between companies, etc., the “Company” notifies each member through a notice on the site (homepage) or by e-mail, SMS, etc. The actual damage suffered by the member due to the proven causal relationship shall be compensated. However, this is not the case if the “Company” proves that there is no intention or negligence.
Article 9 (Guidelines for Collection and Use of Personal Information)
Article 10 (Company's Indemnification Rights)
1. The "Company" shall not be held responsible for any damages incurred by the member if the "services" cannot be provided in the following cases.
- In case of natural disaster or force majeure,
- In case of intentional interference with "services" by a third party,
- If there is a problem with the use of "services" due to reasons attributable to the member,
- In case of other reasons without intention or negligence of the company.
2. Members cannot engage in business activities to sell products using the "services" except when specifically permitted in an express written signed by the "Company" Act, illegal distribution of commercial software is prohibited. The "Company" is not responsible for the results and losses of business activities that occur in violation of this, and legal actions by related organizations.
3. The "Company" is not responsible for the contents, such as the reliability and accuracy of information, data, and facts posted by members.
4. The "Company" is exempted from liability in the case of transactions between members or between members and third parties through the "services".
5. The "Company" is not responsible for the use of the "services" provided free of charge unless there are special provisions in the relevant laws.
Article 11 (Management of Posts)
1. If a member's post contains content that violates relevant laws such as the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, Etc. and Copyright Act, the right holder suspends and deletes the posting in accordance with the procedures stipulated by the relevant laws etc., and the "Company" must take measures in accordance with related laws.
2. The "Company" may take temporary measures, etc. for the postings in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations if there is a reason for a violation of the right to be recognized even if there is no request from the right holder pursuant to the preceding paragraph or if it violates other "Company" policies and related laws.
Article 12 (Distribution of Posts)
1. Parents and student members sign up for the "services” and at the same time agree to the posting of content for parents and student members belonging to the school (including kindergarten) through the "services" by the school (including kindergarten) using the "services". The content posted at this time includes photos of children of parent members.
2. The initial distribution of posts by schools (including kindergartens) through the "Company" is considered a normal act pursuant to the preceding paragraph, and subsequent redistribution without the consent of the user who has ownership or portrait rights to the post and legal liability resulting therefrom It belongs to the redistributor, and the "Company" and school (including kindergarten) administrators have no legal responsibility for this.
Article 13 (Provision of Information and Posting of Advertisements)
1. The "Company" may provide members with various information deemed necessary while using the "services" to members through notices, e-mail, SMS, phone, etc. However, members may refuse to receive e-mails, etc. at any time, except for transaction-related information and answers to customer inquiries in accordance with relevant laws.
2. The "Company" may post advertisements on the "services" screen, website, e-mail, etc. in relation to the operation of "services". A member who has received an e-mail with advertisements, etc. may refuse to receive it from the "Company".
Article 14 (Dispute Settlement)
The "Company" must do its best to reflect the legitimate opinions or complaints raised by members and compensate for the damage.
The "Company" takes precedence over complaints and opinions submitted from members. However, if prompt processing is difficult, the reason and processing schedule are immediately notified to the member.
Article 15 (Governing Law and Competent Court)
The law of the Republic of Korea applies to the interpretation of these terms and conditions and disputes between the "Company" and the members.
If a dispute arises between the "Company" and a member in relation to the use of the "services" and a lawsuit is filed, the court having jurisdiction over the address under the Civil Procedure Act shall be the jurisdiction of the agreement.
These Terms and Conditions shall come into effect on January 1, 2022.